HomeHome   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
Like EVERYONE else in here,, Im banned !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swedish Maffia Forum Index -> Im banned! WHY?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolf_1234567890

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Like EVERYONE else in here,, Im banned ! Reply with quote

Like EVERYONE else in here,, Im banned !

Allthough i just joined the server for the first time, i managed to get banned in about say,, 15 minutes.

Some guy said that i was blocking, and following the round in which he said i was blocking him, he started TeamFlashing me.. I quite sure everyone else was teamflashed the first time.. The next round i waited, just to let the other get in front of me, so i wouldnt block in any way,, that didnt help, he flashed me in the corner i was sitting in, and pulled back, to check my reaction i guess. Off course i shot him a couple of times,, TD NOT TK, i might add.

I guess he was an admin, cause i got banned STRAIGHT away... AND THAT I DONT GET !!!

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF A N00B-CLAN ARE YOU GUYS TO GIVE SUCH
--IDIOTS-- ADMINRIGHTS ??????

In my clan, where im the clan leader, and on the servers that i admin, Admins are NOT allowed to be revengefull to other players, and are supposed to at least TRY to solve matters,, NOT ban people straight away ?

Frustration caused me to fire at a team-m8, as did the Team-m8's flash on me of course,,, but what the HELL am i supposed to do,, when beeing flashed two rounds in a row, cause some guy didn't like the way i play ?

U need not unban me,, i really dont give a FUCK,, playing on your servers will NEVER happen again !

[b]So here it is,, FUCK YOU SWEDISH MAFFIA,, YOU GUYS SUCK ![/b]

Wolf
[/i][/b]
[GTI]Quest
Master Admin
Personnel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx 4 your kind words!!! Rolling Eyes

You are as you say banned but not by an admin.

There is an tk/td script that will set a ban after 3 TK.
5td= 1 TK in the script
15 bullets in a teammate is 120 min bantime..

So you are welcome back in 2 hours to play again.

And BTW if there is idiots that flash/TK/TD just call for an admin or take a screenshot whit steamid and post it on the forum and we will take care of him.

Take care
Quest

[url=http://bullshit.shacknet.nu:8000/stream.ogg.m3u]
Serpent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!

Owned by a script and then he comes in here to throw shit on
admins. Well, i guess that he is long gone by now. As I can see
in his post he does not have any intention of coming back
here. And we did not do anything. Thats hilarious!

Why must everybody be so unpleasant when they get banned.
This kind of questions can be answered right away and that guy
could still be playing here. He dont know what he misses.

GL HF in the rest of the world pal...

Serpent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One question if he is coming back.
Are you part of |K9|?
Are you hosting their site?
I don´t think that you are a admin at their community. Then you should know better.

[siLL]Urethra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 14:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[14:49:11] <Jol-Bo> ja vi borde konfigurera scriptet så td räknas bort om man blivit teamflashad
Serpent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 14:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahaha!
[GTI]Quest
Master Admin
Personnel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 14:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iofs lite synd att det inte är så att tk/td scriptet funkar på DOM som teamflashar...

[url=http://bullshit.shacknet.nu:8000/stream.ogg.m3u]
Wolf_1234567890

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLU | Quest wrote:
Thx 4 your kind words!!! Rolling Eyes

You are as you say banned but not by an admin.

There is an tk/td script that will set a ban after 3 TK.
5td= 1 TK in the script
15 bullets in a teammate is 120 min bantime..

So you are welcome back in 2 hours to play again.

And BTW if there is idiots that flash/TK/TD just call for an admin or take a screenshot whit steamid and post it on the forum and we will take care of him.

Take care
Quest

Well i know i was a little off the edge and perhaps even kind a angry when i wrote this, for that i apologize, but the fact still remains,, im banned ! So LOL back to some of the guys here !

Wolf
Fairlane
lammkött

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 16:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Like EVERYONE else in here,, Im banned ! Reply with quote

Wolf_1234567890 wrote:

In my clan, where im the clan leader, and on the servers that i admin, Admins are NOT allowed to be revengefull to other players, and are supposed to at least TRY to solve matters,, NOT ban people straight away ?

So, you're an admin on some servers and yet you don't provide us with your steam-id, nor do you say what bann-reason you get in the console. How should we be able to see what has happened here and try to sort things out?

From your first post it seemed very much like a T/TD bann, but since you're still banned, that can't be the problem. Without your steam-id it's hard for us to see what happened and I think it's fair if we can defend yourselves, right?

Fairlane
lammkött

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 16:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind the steam-id I found it when searching for you ip in the logg.
|K9|Wolf<9272><STEAM_0:1:403725> <-- that should be you I guess. I don't get it. According to our bann system you are not banned. According to the logg you can connect to the servers without being kicked out. If you're kicked out now, I guess it must be something else, Cheating-Death perhaps?

Serpent

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CD Kick and he is an admin... That whould be the laugh of the year!
I think this guy is an Fakenicker for K9 clan. An he is faking that he is admin. He should know much better! Thats my point....

FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:28 am    Post subject: Best Yak Merino Wool Site Reply with quote

For the lady inquiring about wool thermals mens, flannel long underwear, carhartt long sleeve thermal shirt, thermal base layer mens, I highly recommend this top thermals for men site as well as mens thermal workout pants, fleece underwear mens, thermal lined shirts, under armour long underwear 4.0, indera thermal shirt, athletic thermal pants, best wool base layer for skiing, volcom thermal, look at this excellent thermals for men forum on top of nike thermal leggings mens, smiths thermals, smartwool thermal leggings, meriwool midweight, smart wool base layer mens, icebreaker merino leggings, meriwool base layers, smartwool long sleeve mens, try this excellent ski base layer forum for t max thermal underwear, american eagle thermal shirts, plus size merino wool underwear, black thermal top mens, merino long johns, best thermal pants for men, men's extra warm thermals, merino yak alpaca, not forgeting this excellent thermals for men site alongside all best quality thermal underwear, izod thermal shirts, quechua merino wool base layer, smartwool men's bottoms, long johns warm, regia yak merino, icebreaker merino 200 women's, best heated long johns, as well this cool ski base layer tips for the best long underwear, thermals for men near me, under armour thermal leggings mens, smartwool mid 250, waffle thermal long sleeve, meriwool heavyweight thermals, black base layer mens, smartwool merino 250 base layer crew top, See More @ New Yak Merino Wool Blog dd88_44
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swedish Maffia Forum Index -> Im banned! WHY? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: