HomeHome   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
Detta gör mig så förbannad så jag finner inte ord...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swedish Maffia Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Detta gör mig så förbannad så jag finner inte ord... Reply with quote

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,613561,00.html

Man blir ju spyfärdig över hur en del människor beter sig! Evil or Very Mad

-Live and let live-

-Om ett jobb är värt att göras är det värt att göras ordentligt-
[siLL]MediuM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm segt Sad
XitoR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visst är det fördjävligt, men jag tycker inte att vi i Sverige ska lägga oss i andras "seder" om man nu kan säga så.... Visst borde vi iofs veta bättre det är ju 2000-Talet.. men men Confused
santos_deluxe
2006 Silverdonator
2006 Silverdonator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ush vilka nötter...
Sverige kanske inte ska lägga sig i men vi kan ju välja att inte åka till deras skit land.
[gobbe]LocStock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, det är väldigt synd om hunden, men det såg faktiskt lite kul ut. Även hunden såg glad ut...lite " I can see my house from heeereeeee...." typ...
waingro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vilka jävla tattaridioter, häng dem högt !
MrWalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[gobbe]LocStock wrote:
Ok, det är väldigt synd om hunden, men det såg faktiskt lite kul ut. Även hunden såg glad ut...lite " I can see my house from heeereeeee...." typ...

Glad hur.. ??

Som nu slipper man fundera på att ha Bulgarien som semester mål..

Tideypoo
Senior Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It IS mean, but im sure there are people here who treat their animals far worse by beating, starving them to death, or locking them in a transport box and dumping them in the woods to die (happened here in Haninge a couple years ago) and most of them never see the inside of a jail cell.

Its mean, but look at spain! Bullfighting? Is it ok that they torture and finally kill an animal for entertainment just because its a cow? Should people stop going to asia because some countries torture cats when they kill them? There are THOUSANDS of people in Sweden who get "summer kittens" and then leave them to STARVE TO DEATH during winter because they dont actually WANT a cat at home? Its disgusting... Id NEVER heard of anyone doing that until I got here, and when you mention that its cruel, most people look at you like youre some kind of granola eating greenpeace activist.

Aftonbladet has once again picked a topic that everyone will care about.. for about 3 days, until they find the next shocking scandal to fill the space.

Worry about your own societal trash before picking on someone elses. Unless of course you live in the US, then go right ahead :p

Tidey
Tidey

swm:s byfyllo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Har ni inte sett i Rambo när Afghanerna spelar polo med en get?
MrWalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[gobbe]alpha wrote:

Är inte den död??

mts
pensionerad hest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Walker wrote:
[gobbe]alpha wrote:

Är inte den död??

i slutändan var den nog det iaf Smile

Rickard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 13:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tideypoo wrote:
It IS mean, but im sure there are people here who treat their animals far worse by beating, starving them to death, or locking them in a transport box and dumping them in the woods to die (happened here in Haninge a couple years ago) and most of them never see the inside of a jail cell.

Its mean, but look at spain! Bullfighting? Is it ok that they torture and finally kill an animal for entertainment just because its a cow? Should people stop going to asia because some countries torture cats when they kill them? There are THOUSANDS of people in Sweden who get "summer kittens" and then leave them to STARVE TO DEATH during winter because they dont actually WANT a cat at home? Its disgusting... Id NEVER heard of anyone doing that until I got here, and when you mention that its cruel, most people look at you like youre some kind of granola eating greenpeace activist.

Aftonbladet has once again picked a topic that everyone will care about.. for about 3 days, until they find the next shocking scandal to fill the space.

Worry about your own societal trash before picking on someone elses. Unless of course you live in the US, then go right ahead :p

Tidey
Tidey

I don't really understand what you're saying here, "don't give a f*ck what people are doing in their own countries" or something like that? Ofcourse I'm disgusted of the way some people treat their animals here in Sweden. I'm a peaceful man but some things make me go ballistic (rape, child abuse and cruelty towards animals) and rest ashured that when I see somebody do something like that I do onto them as they do onto the animals. I've actually seen to it that a couple of farmers don't have the right to have animals anymore. The fact that their business is going bankrupt I see as a small but well served justice.

-Live and let live-

-Om ett jobb är värt att göras är det värt att göras ordentligt-
eberglund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 13:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tragiskt
Tideypoo
Senior Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 14:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my point was that on the larger scale of animal cruelty, thats one of the less worrysome things Ive heard about, and encouraging people to not visit the country is a completely silly. It only seems to be interesting if its not a "popular" place to go (ie spain, thailand etc) and its THAT which I find depressing. I also hate aftonbladet's style of reporting and sensationalization with a passion.. their articles are all flash, no followup.

I think its great that you care enough to get involved with animal protection and do what you think is right Smile I just think that this article is, for aftonbladet, a quick way to get people riled up, but that they dont actually give a crap, and wont be making any constructive active efforts to stop this from happening.

While its all well and good to tell outsiders what they are doing wrong, people need to look after their own crap before they have the right to go and complain about what other people do... on the larger scale of things, its crueler in MY opinion to get a pet you only want for 3 months and then abandon it and get a new one next summer when it suits you..

I dont know... just seems to me like for all the "oh the poor doggies" outcry, there are more people here who happily do far worse on a regular basis, and no one seems to think about helping out HERE. Its much easier to tell the "stupid foriengers" what they are doing wrong. Much more satisfying as well... "WE dont do that.. its just wrong!"

Im not even going to go into bullfighting, its too sick for words Sad

Tidey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 14:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Väldigt bra poäng meigh. Det tycker upp ett par sådana här trådar lite då och då. Någon som slöläst på kvällspladdret och hittat något som iofs är en hemsk sak men som alla ska bli helt galna över. Det är bra att bli engagerad, det stöder jag till 100%. MEN man måste fortfarande kunna se den stora bilden. Det händer inte bara där, det händer här med som Meigh säger. Säkert 99,9% här kommer att säga "fyfan" och vara ledsen/arg i en timme sen aldrig komma ihåg det här igen.
Min uppkoppling är lite knepig idag så jag lyckades inte få upp artikeln tyvär så jag får fråga ett par frågor:
Är den här "seden" en tradition som finns i vartenda familj i bulgarien? Eller är det en enskild sak för just det här stället? Hur skulle en bojkott mot Bulgarien kunna lösa det här? Minns att vi pratat en massa förut om hur folk kallar Amerikanare dumma, när man egentligen har problem med Presidenten etc. Det här är samma visa. Någon sparkar en hund i Bulgarien, nu är alla Burgarer hundsparkande as! Får kalla kårar när sånna här kommentarer börjar hagla...jag ser alltid en skock med tandlösa bönder som står med facklor och högafflar redo för lite schysst pöblande.
Sen vill jag i vanlig ordning varna alla för att inte ta någonting som står i kvällstidningar ordagrant. Det ÄR skitpress. Deras mål är just det här "Åh fyfan! sicka idioter" så att folk köper tidningen, läser den lilla notisen och sen har dom tjänat ett par kronor.

Tideypoo
Senior Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 14:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly my point Smile only explained in less words Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 14:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
eberglund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 15:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DukeSwe wrote:
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Idiot
Rex0z

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 15:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spö skulle dom ha!
tutten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 15:57 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Men ni kan ju ändå inte förneka att det där är grymt? Det går väl alltid dra paraleller till vad som hellst! Klart att det finns otroligt mycket som görs mot djur runt om i Sverige och världen. Boskaps djur som får svälta till döds medans de ligger i sin egen avföring. Kycklingar som får leva hela sitt "liv" i en liten bur, kattter som blir hemlösa osv.

Utomlands är det kattungar som föds upp i glasburkar så de blir tillslut formade efter denna lilla skål. Question Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Men oftast är det ju olika traditioner som man har runt om i världen. Som är svåra för oss att ändra på. Blir förvånad över eran konstiga ställningstagande till detta? Klart att det är som du säger Kultur/Tidey att vara arg och ledsen för stunden ,men som det verkar av eran text är det att det där är ok? Klart är ju igen att människor tolkar och reflekterar olika saker annorlunda och det gör ju denna värld så otroligt underbar.

Ännu engång så ska man vara öppna för vad andra tycker, och lyssna på vad de har att säga utan att ge dem en lektion i vad man ska tycka och att du har fel.

*Med rätt att tycka,och uppnå en diskussion med ömsesidig respekt*

Marcus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swedish Maffia Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: