HomeHome   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
Comments to the rules (english only)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swedish Maffia Forum Index -> Rules in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fren
Master Admin
Personnel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 20:24 pm    Post subject: Comments to the rules (english only) Reply with quote

Any comments and/or questions regarding theese rules can be posted here.

This forum is english only, so posts in other languages will be deleted.

This is not a topic for you to spam in so think what you have to say before you post it.
All spam mess will be deleted.

Note: Before you post a question, make sure you've read the rules. If you have not read the rules, do it. Thoroughly.
pumbazin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cn you do some rules in Portugues ??? Laughing

HAuhAUhUAH , will help me a lot , but i know this is impossible ...!!!

so i will try speak in english , please , tell me when i do something
sux Smile Cool Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Skurk

Location: Örnsköldsvik, Ångermanland, Norrland, Sverige, Europa, Tellus, Vintergatan, Universum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 13:56 pm    Post subject: Skins Reply with quote

I've downloaded a new skinpack called CS|RU.. I told people about it with [SM] members on and noone reacted, then a little bit later I talked about it some more, there were no admins online, 2 people said it was illegal.. I've consulted the rules again and found no such thing, just wanted to make sure, what are your policy on new skins? I understand that skins with very bright model colors are not allowed (even if rules doesnt say so) since it gives you an advantage.. But CS|RU, is in my point of view, more of a handicap then an advantage since it's harder to discern terrors from counter-terrors.. And the weapon sound very similar so it's also harder to tell what weapon you're up against..

So, the question is as follows:
Is it illegal to change the skins of models and weapons?

//The Skurkinator
Apilas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Skins Reply with quote

Skurk wrote:
I've downloaded a new skinpack called CS|RU.. I told people about it with [SM] members on and noone reacted, then a little bit later I talked about it some more, there were no admins online, 2 people said it was illegal.. I've consulted the rules again and found no such thing, just wanted to make sure, what are your policy on new skins? I understand that skins with very bright model colors are not allowed (even if rules doesnt say so) since it gives you an advantage.. But CS|RU, is in my point of view, more of a handicap then an advantage since it's harder to discern terrors from counter-terrors.. And the weapon sound very similar so it's also harder to tell what weapon you're up against..

So, the question is as follows:
Is it illegal to change the skins of models and weapons?

//The Skurkinator

As you wrote in your message "skins with very bright model colors are not allowed" thats true.. if your new skins doesnt give that kind of advantage then there is no problems to use them on Maffia (i use Aktion Pak 4 skins)... if you play clangames with CB rules then you have to restore to the originalskins and sounds

/Apilas
Skurk

Location: Örnsköldsvik, Ångermanland, Norrland, Sverige, Europa, Tellus, Vintergatan, Universum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: Thnx Reply with quote

Ok.. Like I thought then.. thanx for the response..

/P
Skurk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 13:24 pm    Post subject: Add skinpolicy to Rules? Reply with quote

Just a little tip:
To make the rules perfectly clear on this, it would be nice if you added a section on your policy vs. change of skins.

/The Eternal Skurk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swedish Maffia Forum Index -> Rules in English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: